• Membership registration is now open for the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters!
• Semester-long memberships are now available!
• Stay tuned! Schedules for the Fall 2018 sessions will be posted soon.
• Schedules from previous semesters are available for viewing here.
• Read the latest LIFE@WesternCarolina newsletter.
LIFE@WesternCarolina is a lifelong education program specifically designed to provide learning opportunities to adults ages 50 and over. In this program, learners will participate in non-credit educational programs led by current and retired WCU faculty and staff and other educators from the region.
12 non-credit sessions will be offered each semester beginning in Fall 2018. Classes will meet at the HFR Auditorium on Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. beginning September 11. Classes will also meet at WCU's instructional site at Biltmore Park Town Square on Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. beginning September 13.
Members pay dues of $125 each academic year (fall and spring semesters, 24 sessions
Members may choose to attend on a semester basis for an $80 fee per semester.
*Please note that if a member joins for the Fall-semester membership and they decide at a later time to join for the Spring-semester as well, they would need to pay $80 for each semester.
Fall-Semester membership* – 12 sessions between September – December; includes Holiday Reception