HR Quick Finds:
Human Resources and Payroll
Workplace Law Posters
Thank you for visiting the Human Resources and Payroll Office web site. We are committed to providing quality service to our customers. One way of meeting that goal is providing information and resources via the web. We will be updating this information on a regular basis. Please let us know how we are doing and how we can better serve your needs. We welcome your suggestions.
myWCU is Western Carolina University's secure, web-based resource portal for Applicants, Students, Faculty and Staff. A key feature of myWCU is single sign-on access to resources.
For New Faculty and Staff
Information and resources for new employees including orientations and compliance.
Contact Human Resources and Payroll
Detailed list of who to contact by function.
The content below will redirect you to Human Resources and Payroll on myWCU.
- On Campus Users: Recommended browser, Internet Explorer 10 or higher
Mac users or if you access using Firefox, Chrome or Safari, you will be prompted to log in.
- Off Campus Users: If you are accessing from off-campus, you must first enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication then log in. You do not need VPN to access.
- Register for Multi-Factor Authentication ( MFA)
There are new features on the Human Resources and Payroll site. These include:
- Find an HR Form: Search on keywords or actions to find a form. Results provide a description to make sure you are using the correct form for your action and a link.
- Announcements on upcoming deadlines, highlights and important information.
- Quick Links: Easy access to Holiday Schedule, Faculty/Staff and Student Directory, format for Direct Deposit Pin # and more.
- Feedback: Let HR know how they are doing.
Human Resources and Payroll Announcements:
Payroll Taxes Information:Staff in the Human Resources and Payroll office cannot give tax advice.
Current employees: Electronic W-2's are available to current WCU Staff – Access Human Resources and Payroll on myWCU.
Retirees and former employees: HR/Payroll must have a correct "Permanent Mailing Address" (MA) beyond separation from WCU. This is to allow mailing of your final W-2 to a correct address - click here for change of address form.
- Click here for 2016 W-2 Disclosure Statement.
- Click here for Electronic W-2 Revocation Form.
- Click here for Electronic W-2 Instructions